Topic: Your Stance
View Single Post
April 6th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I voted other because I am sort of on the fence really. I think there are so many different ways to feel about some aspects of abortion. I wouldn't have an abortion if I fell pregnant by accident but I think I would if it was a product of rape. This may make some people mad but I think depending on the type of disability that I might abort then too. I can't know that for sure yet because I have never and god willing, I will never be in the position to have to make that decision. I feel that women should have the choice to get an abortion if they want to but I also think partial birth abortion is horribly wrong and should never be performed. There may be reasons for it but not many that I could fathom or that would need to wait for such a late stage to be discovered. I also don't think that it should be used as birth control. I know this is not typical but I can't stand the idea of women having sex unprotected and then just going and getting abortions when they fell pregnant as if it was just a standard, no big deal simple procedure. I knew someone like that once.