View Single Post
April 7th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
He's somewhat less grumpy today, but definitely he just has a short fuse, always has, and quitting smoking isn't making it easier for him (or any of us...). I just hope eventually he can be a calmer happier person. I think he tried those e-cigarettes before but they didn't work out for him. He switched to cigars for a while and now is quitting those, I think that was a good stepping stone for him but a stinky phase for me to up with lol. I think he's only quitting now because he wants to get into Jui Jitsu.

Sorry about your mom yesterday It's rough living with people who get like that. don't get me wrong, I have bad days, too, but to be honest I don't have them often and 99% of the time I do it comes from me dealing with other people's emotional days. Everyone who knows me says I am so calm and patient, but I'm not all the time, but I think it takes more to set me off than most people. Sometimes it's just me being a grump though, but most of the time I get grumpy from dealing with my husband's grumpiness (can you blame me?) I try to stay calm but honestly, sometimes it's like the only thing he responds to is getting loud and nasty right back at him. I HATE it and it makes me hate how *I'm* acting, but when being nice doesn't work sometimes it's the only way to get him to chill out.

I'm trying to drink more water. I obviously suck at drinking water because it's noon and I've only had 2 glasses. But this app on my phone (it's a pregnancy app) has a water tracker, so that's helpful. I have so much house work to do but don't want to do it alone. I could get some editing done, and I suppose I will, but IDK . . . I feel like doing something but I don't know what.
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the beautiful siggy!
Check out the Attachment Parenting Board for Effective Parenting Solutions.
PM me if have questions about autism, TTC gender swaying, natural childbirth, going "vaccine-free", or if you are looking for gentle discipline advice.