View Single Post
April 8th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Veteran
Hi all I'm new to this board but I'm.looking for some friends that understand what I'm going through.
Let me tell you a little about myself...
I'm 27 and have been married for almost 9 years my hubby and I have a beautiful daughter that will be 2 the end of July. It was not an easy task getting her either. We got pregnant in 2005 ( surprise baby switched birth control and apparently weren't careful enough) but lost the baby at 10+ weeks. We decided to try for another a few months later and I got diagnosed with PCOD. I DON'T have cysts just a lot of the other side effect including the no ovulation. I ended up getting pregnant in 2010 with my beautiful daughter 100% naturally!! But it was a HORRIBLE 6 years getting her 2 adoptions fell through and crazy periods and Dr visits!!
Well now my Dr is almost 2 and I really want another one we started trying in October and I got Peggy right away!! Bit miscarried the end of November :''( now I feel like I'm in the same boat. I expressed my concerns are frustration to family and close friends and they pretty much tell me to quit being selfish and over reacting. I really am grateful for my beautifully princess but it hurts me to think she will never be a big sister or auntie
Am I being selfish?? Am I overreacting?