View Single Post
April 8th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameetog View Post
Oh how I hate days like that. I hope it's fairly productive for ya even though you are dragging. You still have stuff to tie up at work yes?? I forget are you working till you go into labor?
Yes and yes...I have some annual evals to get done today and tomorrow, and then Wednesday & Thursday I have planned to do some training inservices with the staff. And then just in general making sure everything is in order and all my projects are wrapped up. I'm definitely planning to work up until labor. With Grace I had decided (because I hated my job at the time, and I was miserable) that I would start my maternity leave about a week before my due date, and Grace came the day before I had planned to start my leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlbird View Post
I feel like i got the flu... I wanna curl up in a hole and die. Just my luck to get this at 39+5 ugh
Oh no...definitely not fun. Hope you feel better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number5OnTheWay View Post
^Maybe it's labor starting?

Just got a call that my youngest has pink eye and has to be picked up from day care. Sent hubby to do that, but now I am going to have to take off tomorrow since she can't be back for 24 hours. Not really in my plans...
Blah...so irritating! And pink eye is no fun, either!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!