View Single Post
April 8th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That is nice she slept through the night! It's nice when that happens. I think Dom has slept through the night 5 times in his life.

I am trying to decide if I should go with DH when he goes out of town for work next week. It would be about a 4 hour drive to one place, stay the night in a hotel, then about a 4 hour drive to the next place the next day. And then stay there. I was thinking of crossing the border into Idaho or Montana and doing something there as well. But there isn't a ton of stuff to do that I can find other than national parks and such. Plus I am not sure of how the weather is around there this time of year. And I would be doing some of these outings on our own because DH does actually have to work while there which kind of freaks me out. It would be a lot of driving and if I can't find enough activities to do with them, also a lot of sitting around. Hmmm. My cousins do live up there and have two kids the same age so I could see if they wanted to get together (plus I bet they know of any fun things there are to do with kids around there)

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!