View Single Post
April 8th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I am late on this! This is some of the pics, but not all. I'll post this rest asap

this is my purse right now, I change them often!

This is my diaper bag, lol, still using the one I had for when Kyah was born!

Here is a pic of all of my kids <3 From right to left: Mariah (14), Shania (10), George Jr (12) holding Kyah, and Tyra (16). I snapped this tonight and dd Tyra was in the middle of doing her hair

My favorite shoes (I don't get to wear these often, I actually have a bunch of favorites, but these were easy to get to and I do love them)

favorite snack in my house right now (that I will actually allow myself to eat, lol):

If I would allow myself to eat lots of my true favorite snack (chocolate) it would be this:

Favorite picture of me and Dh (most of my pics are on one of my external drives, these ones were easy to get to. My favorite of the two is the one of us while I was pregnant with Kyah; I love nature, the other one was just taken over the weekend at the lake)

One of our couches, lol

favorite pjs for Kyah...I love these, they are a 18 mo size and fit so snug, I love how she feels in them!

favorite pic of me alone (most pics are on external hard drives, at least ones I would consider favorites, but I like these two since I had time to do my hair....which is rare lately, lol...plus they are on my laptop)