View Single Post
April 9th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
Is there such a thing?

I am finding myself getting more and more angry with poor Tucker for just being a baby. I get mad if he wakes up earlier at night than I want him to. Angry if he won't sleep in his bassinet. Angry if he won't drink all of his bottle.

Logically I know he is just a baby! So what if he doesn't want his bottle? He's just a baby!! But in the ment I get SO mad I don't even feel like myself I just see red. I have never been an angry person before, and I don't know how to handle it.

Tucker has been waking up more frequently the last two nights (4 month sleep regression) and I am SO mad at him for it, I have been rocking him and saying in my mind, "Please give me the patience to deal with this. Please don't let me lose it."

This is not normal, right?

I talked to DH about it yesterday and he agreed that I am way more angry and irritable since I have had Tucker, and he thinks it's getting worse. Part of me thinks it's just because I am SO tired and don't have any help all day and all night and no way to catch up on sleep, but the other part of me is laying awake in the middle of the night seething because my baby won't sleep. Even after he IS sleeping I can't get back to sleep because I'm so mad.

Has anyone dealt with this before? I need advice.