View Single Post
April 9th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm getting better with water, but still not as good as I should be. I have been feeling sick lately, too, and yesterday I was having a lot of cramps.

Oh, it would be so cool to have someone to go for walks with!!

There is so much to psychology. It's one of those things that no matter how good you are at it you can always keep learning more, which is a rewarding feeling IMO!

So, check STILL hasn't cleared! Isn't even showing yet as pending I wrote my agent and he's going to call his bank tomorrow.

I like writing, but more so I LOVE "having written". I like creating that final product Deadlines stress me out but at the same time, I'd get nothing done without them. I guess I just wish I had more time or someone to write my rough drafts for me and magically do it the way I would have... or better haha.

I'm hitting my goals some days, but not others. It's just rough with the kids and being so tired all the time.