View Single Post
April 9th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Super Mommy
So today, Newt is 6w old and we had the confirm appt. DH and I go to check in and they told us to go to the opposite end of the building! Oh I wanted to cry!!! But DH hugged and squeezed me all the way back to the other end of the building so catastrophe avoided!

So I got my height and weight checked (wow I didn't realize I didn't really gain anything....the tightness in my clothes is all you Newt!) and I got my blood pressure 104/70 something and just went over the basics, just like any other clinic visit. The nurse left and the midwife came in, she gave me my pee stick results (I am definatly plump with fetus!) and just went over some stuff. One thing I do have to do is get more Vitamin D3. I also didn't know that if you are feeling sick, you can just take folic acid instead of the prenatals for a little while until you start to feel better. I also found out I can most likely do water birth as long as I keep my weight in check .....other than that it was actually uneventfull. DH is a little more at ease with this now, which is awesome! Before he was in a kind of trance, like he didn't know what to do with himself.

Symptoms? General bowel upset first constipated then....well the other stuff. I'm bloated a lot. I am completely stuffed up, I am so congested it makes me want to cry, and I can't get any sleep because of it. I'm getting up in the middle of the night every night to pee. I'm really REALLY sleepy. I set up a bed in my back seat so i could sleep in my car on my lunch hour. I cramp a little every now and then, but it sometimes goes away for a whole day. No nausea, no vomiting. My bbs aren't even that sore, nor are they changing enough to notice. My emotions are for the most part under control, except for a few times where I just wanted to cry because of something little, and where my temper ran away with me and DH and I had a fight.

Well goodnight little Newt I'm going to take a nap---the best part of the day in my opinion: sleep!!!!

Mommy

Happy April Fools Day on me!!! @ 17DPO

Read My Journal! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ttle-newt.html
Belly Pics! Updated Weekly!!!http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elly-pics.html