View Single Post
April 9th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Sleepy Rat Rattery
Sounds like a very frustrating experience. Can yo request a different doctor? Please bare with me as I type as a few keys do not work and spell check sometimes does not have the word i try to type. If i were in your shoes i would consider asking if there is another doctor in the practice you can see, or even consider changing offices all together. As to the aspirin, that makes total sense and i wish i had thought of that at some point my periods tend to suck...

In regards to the whole "My biggest qualm, he will not count ANY pregnancy for which I cannot give evidence that there was an ultrasound showing a gestational sac. So I go from 12 losses to 1 (Since I don't have the records for Mel and Dee). Future pregnancy will require a beta over 15 at 14dpo, or 25 at 16 dpo to be considered. I don't like this... and it makes me want to scream. "
I would scream myself, its like a slap in the face or a punch to the gut. How dare anyone try to tell you that your angel babies dont count because there was no ultrasound. I fully consider my angel babies a very real part of my world even if they were undocumented. They were and always will be a part of you, and if he doesnt feel that way, then perhaps hes not the right doctor for you.