View Single Post
April 9th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Count me in!

My RE told me that the only time I need to cut down on my exercise is when I'm actively cycling for IVF, or if I start showing signs of possible OHSS otherwise. And my workouts are pretty strenuous! (Starting workup for a 160km, 4 day ruck march soon, just to give you an idea.) So I'm not too worried about cutting back obviously! I eat alot of junk though. I love food! I have a bit to lose, so I'm hoping to start seeing a nutritionist again soon. Depends on whether insurance approves it though (still waiting to hear). I had success with that a few years ago, so I'm hoping to do that again.

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?