View Single Post
April 9th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy

I've been hiding. Still don't really feel like talking to anyone, but I like you guys.

we're babysitting for a dog. He's a really good dog here, but he's an *** at their house.
They had to temporarily rehome because either their lazy kid (same one that started the dumpster fire) isn't picking up poop, or there is another dog in the complex that is pooping and no one is picking it up. Either way they were supposed to get him today, but no one come so far. Probably saturday. I don't mind him. He doesn't pee in the house, doesn't run away. He does steal food though, but Rob is working with him. They had a brand new shock collar that they brought him with, but I took it off. Screw that stuff.

Spaghetti for dinner tonight. Meatballs garlic bread all that stuff. Tomorrow is Jayde's golden birthday, we are celebrating a little bit tomorrow then her friends are coming for a big party on saturday. I am going to get flower pots and spray paint them gold, and have the kids plant small flowers to take home. We will have pizza, I got gold table cloths, gold plates/forks/cups, and balloons. The gift bags are gold and have gold coins, gold mini bubble bottles, gold necklaces, and I am getting those caramel candies with the gold wrapper. My mom's husband is making her cake for saturday and bringing ice cream which is nice.