View Single Post
April 9th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Its been a long time since I posted on this board, but some may remember me posting of my 2 1/2 year old son Izaiah who passed away of pulmonary artery hypertension. I was also pregnant at the same time of his passing. My daughter is now 4 years old and talks about him all the time. I don't really speak about him a lot to her, but she sees pictures and she knows he's her brother. Its amazing the bond they have and have never met. She tells other kids that she has a big brother and they all tell her no she doesn't, because they have never seen him. In my heart I feel deep pain when I hear them say that because he's very much real to me. Sometimes I even wonder if he visits her in her dreams the love in her eyes is sooo real when she speaks about him. I guess I never really imagined the day that I would really have to face the issue of other kids talking about it and her questioning it. The other day she asked me where Zai Zai was, and I told her "you know he's with Jesus" and she said "Yeeeeah, I know that.. but when does he come home from Jesus?" I try to tell her he's forever her guardian angel. I would give anything for them to play with each other if only for one day.