View Single Post
April 10th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes exactly! I understand that I will never get the bond she has with him. I don't expect to. But she also will never understand the bond I have with him. How I was his only mother for 8 months when he was 6 years old and mommy was "sick." How I took care of him, loved him, kept him safe, and comforted him when he didn't know what was going on.

I don't believe that they have a stronger bond JUST because she gave birth to him. I think he loves me just as much as he possibly can. But no, she feels threatened by me, and chooses to lash out at me, shown here.

Quote:
Your problem it's that u think u know everything based on what Eric has told u. You met O when he was 6. I was the sole provider before that. If u expect perfection, all i can say is that naive attitude will set u up for constant disappointment in yourself & those around u. I love my son more than anything & he is well taken care of. His homework gets done. He is clean, rested, happy, loved. Anything else u think u know besides that is you're own imagination or lies, sweetie.
You say u don't want to argue but u are very argumentative. You are also very judgmental & accusatory. I'm tired of your childish attempts at belittling me, undermining my authority & responsibility, & futile attempts to downgrade my parenting. I'm a nursing student, and a single mother. I hope you never have to work this hard & have immature nobodies pointing out every perceived flaw. Unless u want to cut the crap, grow up, be civil, remember you're manners, I will not talk to you. Until there are court approved documents giving u the right to make decisions regarding O, this shall remain between Eric & I, as our plan clearly states. If you choose to treat me with the respect I deserve, all will be well. That's all I ask.
I'm sorry but if you see your childs stepmother as a NOBODY, how can you ever expect to coexist with her?