View Single Post
April 10th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm just getting stressed and anxiety about everything lately The money still isn't in. My bank doesn't know why and neither does his bank. But his bank says the money should be there by Friday. I wish I could believe that. I need more help from my husband if I'm going to finish this book. I need some daytime hours, not just after the kids are in bed. He keeps saying he will help out, but he NEVER does. I hope you can get back into Art soon

That's GREAT you took care of the name change things now because then you can put your maiden name on the birth certificate Either way, I can understand wanting to change your name back, but I know what a hassle all that stuff can be. Anything involving paperwork or the government is ALWAYS a hassle. I sometimes feel like I can never catch up with everything I need to do. How do you LIVE LIFE and stay on top of all the paperwork and other "little things"? Obviously people get that stuff done, but I suck at it.