View Single Post
April 11th, 2013, 04:14 AM
kyler's mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraleila View Post
What? I did not know! How did I miss this??

Wow, I'm completely stunned. I liked her. Her entire story was so completely elaborate and long-lived. Does Bonnie not exist? What about all the photos of them both? And the comments from friends and family? And she left the Feb facebook board, which doesn't seem like something a troll would do. (Did she come back?)

I'd told her I was very near her in England last fall, and would like to get together. She said she didn't think she could because it was near Bonnie's birthday. Then she fell ill right before I arrived, so it didn't happen. She said this summer when I'm in London we'd get together.

Wow. I'm going to have to stew on this for a while. I wish I had more information...I'm completely out of the loop.

Thanks for posting this though. I'm very sad to hear it. I'll actually miss her and her cute babies. Kinda feel like I just lost a friend.
Everything was fake. They never had pictures with the kids either. That alone should have been a red flag. All of her family on fb they were all sophie too. It sucks I really liked her. Did anyone ever tell bonnie's DDC about what happened?