View Single Post
April 11th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi all,
I've been a member of JM since 2009 when I first joined the March 2010 DDC for our first son. And then was a part of the Dec 2012 DDC when our second son came along.

I've never been an active member of this board but have some exciting news that I thought this community might appreciate and perhaps enjoy.

My second book, Waiting in Wonder:Growing in Faith While You're Expecting (Thomas Nelson publishers) is coming out next Tuesday. It's a devotional journal for expectant moms and takes you through the months of pregnancy with devotions for growing closer to Jesus and space for journaling prayers, love notes, and milestones next to each devotion. It also has points to pray for each week which tie into baby's developmental milestones.

It's already gotten some great reviews and endorsements. If you're familiar with Ann Voskamp, Christian best-selling author of One Thousand Gifts, whose own book was on the New York Times bestseller's list, she's written about the book, "As a mama of six, this is the book I wish I'd had in the beginning. In all their holy beginnings." You'll see some other great endorsements and reviews if you visit the Amazon page: Amazon.com: Waiting in Wonder: Growing in Faith While You're Expecting (9781400321070): Catherine Claire Larson: Books.

Anyhow, I just wanted to make you aware of the book and hope you'll buy a copy for yourself or give it as a gift to a friend who is expecting. And would also SO appreciate if you'd help me spread the word to your friends, MOPs groups, church, and other circles.

Thanks for reading and feel free to pm me if you have questions or thoughts for helping me spread the word! I don't want to be a spammer, but I'd certainly like to get the message out to as many people as could be encouraged and strengthened by this book.

Blessings,
Catherine
Catherine Claire Larson

Last edited by Psalm139; April 12th, 2013 at 05:29 AM.