View Single Post
April 11th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
Thanks so much for the support everyone!

I had a nice chat with the doctor, and she was SO understanding and empathetic. She suggested that I see a social worker. She said the social worker would be able to teach me techniques to calm down when I'm angry. She also thinks I am extremely sleep deprived, and said that if she could send me home with a prescription for more sleep she would do that lol She said the social worker would also be able to help me learn how to fall asleep faster and how to get into a deeper sleep when I DO fall asleep so that even if I am being awoken every 1.5 hours by one kid or the other that it would feel like I have slept more.

She thinks I caught it very quickly and said the social worker will keep an eye on me to make sure it doesn't spiral down anymore, and suggested I ask hubby and my close family and friends to keep an eye out for any more mood changes as well because usuallu people on the outside can see it faster than we can.

I'm hoping to get an apt with the social worker asap so I don't have to stress about being home alone and angry with the kids!

Thanks again for the support!!!