View Single Post
April 11th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes. As long as I tell her what she wants to hear and make her feel like she is in control, she wants to deal with me.

When the truth comes out and Eric tells me, "She wants to talk to you, tell her how we feel," and I no longer cater to her, she decides I am a childish nobody who is not worth talking to.

I HATE when she calls me sweetie or hun, so my reply was quite blunt.

Quote:
And this is exactly why I told you to talk to him in the first place.

Yes I met O when he was 6. That was almost 3 years ago. I don't know what you mean when you say if I expected perfection. I got a stepson that loves me and a husband that treats me like gold. So I am pretty sure I got perfection.

I am accusatory? I stated facts. You are calling me childish and a nobody. Just because we choose not to appease you and just ignore your attempts to prove to yourself that you are a good mother does not make me judgmental.

I am O's stepmother now. So while I can't make decisions about O without Eric, you better BELIEVE he will not make them without me, sweetie.
She came back with

Quote:
You clearly don't get it. I'm not trying to prove anything to anybody. If u saw the facts you would see that that beautiful, amazing little boy didn't raise himself from 0-6. In fact you are trying to prove that I am not a good parent. That is clear to everyone who reads your messages to me. I'm so sorry that you are wasting your precious time on such a moot point. It's sad. You will never prove it because it is simply not the case, Jennifer. Yes, you are extremely childish. Have you every considered how your animosity toward your step son's mother affects him? No, u haven't. If you really loved & cared for him you would swallow your pride & see me as I am now. Are you able to do that? I think only once you have a child of your own will you begin to Der the err of your ways. Good bless u.
And we haven't spoken since. Oh and if you notice, those are copy and pasted. Notice how as the night went on her spelling got worse? Drunk emailing anyone?

Eric wants me to print all these. He says that the fact that at night time she is so combative towards me and then the next morning all sweet and nice is one of the kinds of signs he is looking for.

Also- she's always very nasty to me during OUR week with O. She seems to like to try to ruin our time with him. She rarely contacts us at all during her week.

Last edited by Stepmom2Be; April 11th, 2013 at 04:34 PM.