View Single Post
April 12th, 2013, 08:05 AM
over the rainbow?
I'm sorry that that happened to you - particularly the part where they didn't invite you to Easter!

It sounds like they were feeling hurt - like this huge thing that you haven't been sharing with them, and that maybe they are feeling (or particularly your sister) feels like she was "cut out" for no reason, so she's trying to do it back? I'm not sure exactly.

My parents also went through infertility, so it was really interesting to watch their reaction - it clearly brought up every memory they ever had of it. (don't worry - our issue is not genetic - my mom had PCOS and I am a pretty reliable ovulater, at least) I think it has allowed them to be more supportive of us, but I know most people have no idea how to react

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!