Topic: Carseats
View Single Post
April 13th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy220 View Post
Thanks, so no one else is getting the Keyfit?

I have nothing against Graco, we had a snugride for Maddie and she now has a Britax Frontier 85 SICT in my car and a Graco Nautilus in dh's. The Britax is FAR easier to use and the Graco is so hard to tighten and get comfortable compared to it. I don't think I would know the difference if I didn't have the Britax to compare it to. But that is a Nautilus, we did like her Snugride. I was looking at the Click Connect and I found a few people that said it didn't actually fit smaller babies very well so I got deterred from it because Maddie was only 6lbs. I will have to look into it again. Thanks.
I got the Chicco Keyfit. I liked how padded it was and hot it snaps into the base...plus the handle fit comfortably in my hand.

The only feature I'm not digging is that it does not click or lock onto shopping carts like the graccos used to (don't know if they still do or not). They did this on purpose for safely reasons, but I'm never crashed a shopping cart while pushing my baby...so it seems a bit excessive.