View Single Post
April 13th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It would be neat if the balance came in around Christmas But either way, I should be fine, I just have to space out my purchases more than I originally planned.

Those trees are CRAZY tall. Wouldn't want to be around if one of those fell down! I need to bug my husband to do the painting, soon. I ordered some supplies to finish the second canvas, too. I might order a camera soon

A lot of what I want isn't in stock right now anyway (carseat, pack and play--might pick a different pack and play, though), etc). I think I will wait until the beginning of next month to order more, even though I still have money left. I want to have a good idea how much I will have to spend between now and my next royalty payment (may) so that I know what my remaining budget is and can order more. Maybe I can convince my husband to buy a thing or two (like the pack and play and carseat lol)

All I've really bought so far is the diapers LOL but to me, that IS exciting! I'm baking brownies today. What are you up to? How many more days until you get to start on your nursery?