Topic: Show me!!!!
View Single Post
April 13th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysalis1 View Post
My arsenal!

1. The green first response fertility test was a complete and total WASTE of money!! It's basically like a home day 3 FSH test. My results were normal (normal results are when either there is no test line, OR the test line is lighter than the control line; my results were a line lighter than the control line) and even the normal results caused me to just be stressed out for no reason. I kept stressing thinking what if having a line at all is still bad, since "abnormal" results are when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line (meaning abnormally high day 3 FSH). At the end of the day if the results are abnormal it could be nothing wrong or if the results are normal it could be something wrong, and this told me nothing. I would not recommend!

2. I haven't tried the vitex or SI yet but bought them in case I'd like to try one of the two. Next cycle I think I'm going to try SI? Maybe?

3. The planner is where I glue all my OPKS since I take them everyday! This is good for progressions and comparing one cycle to another because mine are irregular.

Yay! Love the picture. What a smart idea on the planner too.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2