View Single Post
April 13th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was thinking of the Radian for one of my boys! I know I can throw an infant seat back there as we did that with my last baby. That way I kept my 16 month old rear facing until he reached the rear facing weight at two yrs old and I brought the baby up to the middle and put the older fwd facing in the back. My 2 1/2 yr old is happily rear facing now as he is a much smaller child then his brother. I'd need to fwd face him if he goes to the back.

My youngest was 2 weeks early and weighed 6 lbs 8 oz at birth. He was under 6 lbs when we took him home. He fit into the Combi infant seat beautifully! He was under 18" too. The seat is rated 5 lbs + and I can totally see a tiny one fitting. The seat expands to hold a toddler, but they get cranky at that angle and want a convertible. The seat base does prop them up more at 20 lbs to try and compensate. I love the seat and hope it fits so I can buy two! I've been feeling too awful so far to go play car seats. I have been drooling over the new Nissan 12 passenger van online. Boy would that back bench be nice for bfing and changing diapers. Plenty of car seat tether points, headrests on every seat and side curtain airbags all the way back! I might have to test drive one!