View Single Post
April 14th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
. It Has been crazy, trying to keep up with 4 DDC's, since the birth of Mia! I will now have 4 under 3 come this October. CRAZY! Not planned, just bad issues with bc,and I will finally have my tubal this time. Just wanted to check in our Sept 2010 mama's.......this is where the rollercoaster started for me and I think you girls often.

Mia is fully potty trained for about 7wks now, day and night, took about 3 days of no clothes from the waist down ALL DAY, and by the second week, she was night trained on her own. She adores her little sister Selena (1.5yrs old) and her baby brother JJ (almost 5mo old) and is totally looking forward to the new one coming. She is a little mommy herself, kind of like a mother hen around these baby's. We are in the "why" stage with her......everything is a "why" or "where" or "what". She is very smart, and is a big girl! She's 42lbs, and stands as tall as my 5yr old nephew already! (think she is about 39 inches, or maybe 40?) I will come back here and post some pics of everyone, including me! Miss you guys!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!