View Single Post
April 14th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Kiam - PROSPERITY
Goddess Abundantia: "The universe is pouring its abundance out to you. Be open to receiving."

seaside - HIGH-PRIESTESS
Goddess Dana: "You have Divine knowledge that can help others through your spiritual teaching."

Jessimaaka - BOLD
Goddess Freyja: "Unleash your adventurous side! Take risks and be daring."

junie22 - START DELEGATING
Goddess Green Tara: "Ask others (including me) to help you, instead of trying to do everything by yourself."

sis_sweetpea - EASY DOES IT
Goddess Oonagh: "There is no need to hurry or force things to happen. Everything is occurring in perfect timing."

fromGirltoMommy - FOCUSED INTENTION
Goddess Diana: "Keep your unwavering thoughts, feelings, and actions focused on your target, and you will make your mark."

StacieRN - SENSITIVITY
Goddess White Tara: "You are becoming increasingly sensitive. Avoid harsh relationships, environments, situations, and chemicals."

hopingforbabymc - INFINITE SUPPLY
Goddess Sedna: "You are supplied for today and all of your tomorrows."

AmyKC12 - PEACE
Goddess Eireen: "There is no need to worry, as everything is working out beautifully."
This card shows Goddess Eireen cradling a smiling infant, and often, though not always, signifies a healthy pregnancy.

MarineWife_03 - BOUNDARIES
Goddess Ishtar: "Love yourself enough to say no to others' demands on your time and energy."

outtheblue - BOLD
Goddess Freyja: "Unleash your aventurous side! Take risks and be daring."

Hippy Witchy Chicky - Two for you, Jackie, and the number two is important in some way as well.
UNDYING LOVE
Goddess Isolt: "The love you have shared is eternal, regardless of the situation."
GUIDING CHILDREN
Goddess Damara: "You are good at helping, counseling, and healing children. Use your skills to help children now."

acchickpea - TRUE LOVE
Goddess Guinevere: "The romantic stirrings in your heart have propelled the universe to deliver great love to you."

Pixie Dust - EASY DOES IT
Goddess Oonagh: "There is no need to hurry or force things to happen. Everything is occurring in perfect timing."

franbaby - BOLD

Lady Lotus - UNDYING LOVE
Goddess Isolt: "The love you have shared is eternal, regardless of the situation."

wewantaminime - BLOSSOMING
Goddess Aeracura: "You are just getting started, so have patience with yourself and the process, and do not give up."

mal91011 - FOCUSED INTENTION
Goddess Diana: "Keep your unwavering thoughts, feelings, and actions focused on your target, and you will make your mark."

suziequep - QUIET TIME
Goddess Sige: "Take some quiet time alone to rest, meditate, and contemplate."

LDRW - INNER WISDOM
Goddess Athena: "You know what to do. Trust your inner wisdom, and take appropriate action without delay."

afwifey09 - MOTHER EARTH
Goddess Mawu: "You are called upon to help with environmentalism."
Cassie, the phrase reversed, "earth mother", comes to me for you, if that makes any more sense.

Blessed.Life - Two for you, Britt. They fell out.
LEAP OF FAITH
Goddess Aine: "Take a risk, and put your heart's true desire into action!"
TRANSFORMATION
Goddess Butterfly Maiden: "You are experiencing enormous change right now, which brings great blessings."

lhug_nar - HIGH-PRIESTESS
Goddess Dana: "You have Divine knowledge that can help others through your spiritual teaching."

SmilingSam - LEAP OF FAITH
Goddess Aine: "Take a risk, and put your heart's true desire into action!"

MidnightMaiden - INNER GODDESS
Goddess Aphrodite: "Awaken the goddess within you through dance, self-care, and appreciating your divinity."
Sorry you're in a tough situation hon. The intuition I get is that you can't control their actions, but you can control your reaction. Trust yourself and your heart and know that they can't do anything to spoil what is meant to be.

megpie - UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Goddess Mary Magdalene: "Love yourself, others, and every situation - no matter what the outward appearances may be."

mindyjean - BOUNDARIES
Goddess Ishtar: "Love yourself enough to say no to others' demands on your time and energy."
The right solution is the one that honours YOU, your body and soul, no matter what others say and I am being told to tell you to stay strong and be your own advocate.

Mana - BOLD
Archangel Michael, the angel of protection, is with you, you know. I feel you need a guard animal either in the physical or a spiritual animal guide, to help you feel safer.

smileymom03 - INFINITE SUPPLY
Goddess Sedna: "You are supplied for today and all of your tomorrows."

sarah* - INNER GODDESS
Goddess Aphrodite: "Awaken the goddess within you through dance, self-care, and appreciating your divinity."

PregnantAtLast - CYCLES AND RHYTHMS
Goddess Maeve: "Honor the cycles of your body, energy levels, and emotions."

elizabethchallis - TRUE LOVE
Goddess Guinevere: "The romantic stirrings in your heart have propelled the universe to deliver great love to you."

aubers68 - INDEPENDENT
Goddess Bast: "Your independence is a foundation for your strength and success."

kaydee78 - SACRED SPACE
Goddess Nemetona: "Create an altar or visit a power place to connect with the Divine."
I feel this is really, really important for your next step spiritually Kelly.

Mountain~Mama - SORCERESS
Goddess Rhiannon: "You are a magical person who can manifest your clear intentions into reality."

TKbunny - BE STRONG
Goddess Sekhmet: "You are stronger than you think you are, and your strength assures a happy outcome."
Yes - but not quite yet, Tina. You need to be fully physically and emotionally healed first.

stucklikeglue - DON'T BACK DOWN
Goddess Brigit: "Stand up for what you believe is right."

Thank you all so much for playing!
I have liked all your requests which will hopefully prompt people to look - will post tomorrow on all the other boards to say this is done but please do point people over if you catch them first.

OK it's anybody's guess why JM posted that twice but I can't help but think of Jackie's draw and them saying the number two is important!!