Topic: A good sign!
View Single Post
April 14th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasaidh View Post
I'm one of those that most women want to strangle - I got *very* mild and downright tolerable 1st tri symptoms in both pregnancies. To call anything I suffered "morning sickness" would do a terrible disservice to those of you who actually had it.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that the overall trend is positive and you all are starting to feel human again. Welcome back.
I didn't have much sickness with my other pregnancies. With my son, I would throw up but only in specific situations- if I smelled one of my triggers. Heartburn was the absolute worst pregnancy ailment for me, so I was surprised to be so sick all the time with this one. It wasn't anything like HG like other women here have experienced, but I wasn't prepared for anything like this.

I went running today and it's the first time I didn't have to duck behind a tree off the trail to throw up I really have a lot of respect for the mamas here with HG having to go through it to even more of an extreme! I'm glad to hear that the zofran is helping with that.

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!