View Single Post
April 16th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sam (Hockey247), I just saw your post!!! I sent you a private message

I guess I've been doing a pretty terrible job of keeping my journal updated. Bad mommy(to-be)!

Things are going very well so far - still haven't really had any morning sickness, and have been feeling good for the most part. Seems like about every other day, I get really tired and sleep for about 12 hours.

I had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago, and the baby was measuring 8 days ahead, with a heartbeat of 155. His/her little arms and legs were just flailing away inside of me, and it was so incredible to see! Of course that made me cry. I think Joel cried too but he was hiding it, in typical man fashion.

We go back tomorrow for our NT scan, so I'm pretty excited to see our little bump again! I can't wait to see how much he/she has grown! I know it's extremely unlikely, but I'm going to ask if the tech can see any hints of boy or girl yet! I'm also going to write on my hand or something to ask about the location of the placenta! I keep forgetting every appointment! lol - we'll see if it actually holds true.

We are getting closer to moving back upstairs after the remodel. The guy is supposed to come this week to do the mudding and taping for the drywall, and then we get to paint! After that, we need to hang doors, do trim, get carpet installed, and we can move back up! We still have work to do in the bathroom, but that can wait until this summer.

Overall, everything is going really well - hope it continues that way!