Topic: Why again?
View Single Post
April 16th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Just keep breathing.
Hey everyone,
I moved from here to the TTC after loss forum, mostly, trying to look forward. (I know some of the same ladies are here- hello.) I've conceived again, but it's already not looking good. I'm not exactly sure of the date of my lmp- it was somewhere between 3/9 and 3/13. I started with cramping and very faint on-and-off brown spotting on 3/9, which lasted a few days. I'm leaning toward 3/13, when the full bleed started, and lasted 5 days.

I had my betas on 4/10- 159. Again on 4/12- only 181. Again on 4/15- I don't remember exactly, since the nurse called and I knew it was bad- either 296 or 269. Even with the higher number, they didn't double in 5 days.

I have them drawn again on Thursday. At this point I'm assuming the worst.

This will be my third loss. First at 10w, second at 6w. I didn't track betas with either. The first showed normal growth, and a heartbeat at 6w3d, but then passed at 10w. The second was slow-growing to begin with, and never developed a heartbeat.

What is wrong with me? I've had so many tests and they've shown nothing. Chromosomes in both babies were normal. Why can't I carry a healthy baby? How can I live with the fact that this might not happen for me?