Topic: Unbelief?
View Single Post
April 16th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
" Hebrews 11. All of them acted by faith, then in verse 11 Sara just believed through faith. " I think I act by faith, not believe by faith. When the cards are down or I am anxious, I pray and turn to scripture. I try to live as GOD encourages us to. These are all actions of faith, not true belief. I do them because I want to feel the "right" way but my mind gets in the way..............thus, I feel I am only left to show GOD my faith through my actions............is this wrong?

What if someone wants to believe, lives a life seeking and trying to, but can't get his/her feelings "straight?" This seems scary......they will go to Hell even though they spent their life trying to get their feelings right............simply because they did not truly believe. How do you choose to believe something? Believing in something just happens. All we can do is choose to invest the time in the bible which will help with unbelief....as I do, and yet there is no guarantee

Found this comment online "We feed on Jesus by reading and studying His Word and then by putting it into practice, which shows we believe. We pray to God, by way of Jesus with faith, believing that we receive Grace by what we believe"

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr