View Single Post
April 17th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
wahoo for braces off. I had one get them off and a few months later it was #2s turn to get them on.
yay for 25 weeks, more than half way.

Today cleaning lady #1 and I organized the pantry cupboards she's a great organizer. When I went to pick up the dc as I was pulling out of the school parking lot I got a flat tire. Pulled into the gas station on the corner to fill it and as I took the air hose away, the air just came back out drove it to the next corner a quick oil change place and they put the spare on ($10, I thought that was awesome) drove to get the other dc. Then to the tailor to pick up my jeans that I took to get hemmed (I am very short) the guy wasn't in the store took about 20 min. to track him down I was worried, that something happened, anyway, got my jeans. Went to belle tire 5 min. before they closed and they helped me. It's the censor that snapped off, so they had to order it and 2 tires, just in case (they said the front drivers side was really worn and not a match to the rest dh just bought this in Dec.. So it will be in tomorrow. I am chaperoning ds2s field trip in the am, so after that I will go back to belle tire.
Dh was supposed to be home this evening, but had to extend til tomorrow .....hope he comes home tomorrow.