Topic: Mommy Groups
View Single Post
April 18th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I LOVE my mommy group soooo much. Before Lincoln was born I went to one playdate every week, and one mommy's night out each month. Then I also have MOPS twice a month (you should see if you have that in your area, it's Mothers of Preschoolers and it's soooo awesome).

Anyway though, since Linc was born and I've gotten into the hang of getting out and about with 3 kids, we've been getting out and meeting other mamas and their kids 3-4 times per week. It's SOO busy and crazy and I'm exhausted at the end of the day but it's fun too, and I have found that my mood just SOARS compared to the days I stay at home. This week we went to a park and lunch on Monday, morning park playdate and afternoon park playdate on wednesday, and today we're going to a friend's house for a playdate in about an hour. We might do a park tomorrow too.

I'm still taking it easy with my work, and I know when I get back into that full time I'll have to slow down with the kids a little but I have so been enjoying this time with them.

I've definitely made my best friends from my mommy groups