View Single Post
April 18th, 2013, 11:18 AM
The Truth is out There
What’s the most surprising thing to you about being a mom?- How hard it is! Like, when you're just an aunt and you only have kids for a little bit at a time, it's like, "This is no problem." And then when you have your own kid, it's like, "I don't know if I'm doing this right!" And everyone asks why she's crying and I'm like, "I have no idea."

How did you and DH come up with the name, Margaret aka Maggie? (Which again, I love.)- She's named after DH's grandmother who passed away last year.

Now that she’s almost 4 months old – do you think she’s developing more of a personality?- Yes! She's such a people person. She just cries and cries if no one talks to her. Our dog is a people person to, so we always have at least one whiney baby... LOL

What is Maggie's favorite time of the day?- Anytime that DH and I are both home and talking to her. She smiles so big.

Does Maggie prefer belly or back?- She likes both equally I think. She's finally realized that she can sleep on her belly and just does that when it's tummy time, lol

What size clothes is she wearing now? Diapers?- 3-6 month in clothes, and she's on the second largest setting on her diapers (we use cloth)

Have you tried solid food yet? What do you plan on her having first?- We haven't yet, but she'll start with Avocado I think.

Will you have anymore kiddos?- We plan to, eventually. I'd like at least 3 more

Where does Maggie sleep at night?- She's been doing really well sleeping in her crib lately

Has she made any *big* trips (like, out of town/state)? How did she do?- We went to Colorado two months ago and she did great. She loved it up there

Does she have and sensitivities? (certain formula, clothing, detergent, etc.)- Not so far