View Single Post
April 18th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Super Mommy
Ladies,

This past few weeks of board stalking has just been inspirational. I am so happy for each of your . Thank you so much for allowing me to be a fly on the wall of your journey.

I was hoping that y'all would be up for answering a few questions. DH and I had a chat tonigt. I truly thought in my heart that clomid was going to be the answer. DH is of the opinion that nothing furter is needed as we are just waiting to poas. However, I feel as though af is coming. Any who ... I detoured. I figured better safe than sorry. We scheduled our very first RE appointment, it's May 9th! Also, it will be the first SA day.

My question to each of you is.... knowing what you know now .. what would you have asked? or what treatment would you have pushed for?? I am truly appreciative for any and all information. I am just trying to get a game plan and scheule some over time.

I know that it is still a good bit away, but as an EMS family.. we must work th over time now to pay for the doctor visit and treatments in May.

Thank you all,
Karen