Topic: Gym!!/Advice
View Single Post
April 19th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So my mom is in town and finally forced my lazy behind to go to the gym. It's not like I don't want to get into shape I have just be SO nervous about leaving Vivi in the daycare, I don't know what it is. Now that I think about it, besides my mom, my MIL, and DH I haven't left her with ANYONE and maybe that is part of it.

So, my mom and I devised a plan where we would bring Vivi in and my mom would keep an eye on her and get the scoop so I could work out with the peace of mind that she was ok and if anything happened my mom was there. It worked like a charm! My mom got some great info and Vivi was perfectly happy and well taken care of. She also was able to speak to other mother's who love the gym's daycare and gave it great reviews. Now for the actual workout, I only did 30 minutes on the elliptical and was seriously sweating BULLETS. It was pretty lame but it's a start. Tomorrow am we are going to do yoga and I think I'm going to start a Sat am date with my hubby where we make a yummy healthy breakfast and go to yoga together

Maybe this was obvious to anyone else, but not to me lol, but if you are concerned about leaving your baby at a gym daycare or something and I know some of you mommies have spoken to me about it, just have someone else go with you and keep an eye on her for future visits. I was going to go as far as my mom come in after me and act as a covert spy, but she decided that was just going too far. Anyway glad I did it and am excited to start getting back into shape.

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!