View Single Post
April 20th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by daneeleigh View Post
I used EPO for weeks and my baby took 11.5 hours to "shoot out" lol. It did only take 5 pushes so it must have been that EPO .

I went to Teavana today cause I've always wanted to look around in there. I asked if they had Red Raspberry Leaf tea just cause I was curious. The sales girl looked at me startled and said, "Oh NO! We can't sell that one in California, it causes women to go into labor!" I laughed and was like, do what? She was serious and continued to lecture me on the risks of RRL tea. I just laughed and told her thanks and that I'll get it from Amazon.
LMAO! I can only think that they must be confusing castor oil with EPO. Not that castor oil makes the baby shoot out either, but you really can't compare the two. I was just so bugged that they were making it sound like using EPO isn't part of a natural birth option. I totally respect if someone doesn't want to use it, but lets not be down on those who have! I personally think that for some people who chose to use it, it's a good measure to take to prepare their body (cervix) to respond well to labor/contractions.