View Single Post
April 21st, 2013, 10:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm pregnant by my oldest son's father and he just decided to try to work things out with his youngest son's mother, but he has no plans to tell her. I have no desire to be in a relationship with him and I feel like she should know sooner rather than later so that they can figure out their relationship and so that we are all on the same page. I just want him to be there for his children plain and simple and I want her to know this wasn't planned nor done maliciously. Some of my friends feel as a woman I should speak up and I somewhat feel the same way because I would want someone to show me that respect, but on the other hand I don't want to piss him off and he disappears on his children. A close friend of mine also made a point saying that it's not my place especially since she sat back knowing he wasn't participating in my son's life for a year. Any good woman/mother wouldn't stand for that period because they wouldn't want their own child to go through that. The person that I am would have reached out to the Mom as a woman to try to come together and figure things out. She said I always am caring about folks that haven't gave a **** about me. I'm so lost.

Bree - Mom to David - 10 & Jaidon - 8
Baby#3:
Beta 4/25 @ 16dpo 622 4/29 @ 20dpo 2013
10wk hb 172