View Single Post
April 21st, 2013, 06:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is my second baby and the first time we will be attempting to CD. We thought it was nuts b/c we didn't know anything about it and DH was totally against it at first. Now, he is completely on board. My mom, aunt, uncle, and grandpa gave me funny looks at first, but it didn't take them long to get over it, especially when they saw what we got. Pretty much everyone else thinks we're insane and they aren't exactly silent. I tell them they can do what they want with their kids and I will do what I want with mine. My sister informed me today that she won't be babysitting if there are CDs involved. Fine. She has actually only babysat DD four times in more than 2.5 years. They also gave me a lot of guff for choosing to pump breast milk for DD when nursing didn't work out well, for choosing to feed her organic and make all of her baby food, and for using all organic/natural baby care products. They call me a hippy all the time. Whatever. My babies.

Tell them all to shove it. You are the mom and how you choose to raise your kids is up to you.