View Single Post
April 21st, 2013, 06:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm excited and nervous! Tomorrow we officially hire the midwife, give her all the signed paperwork and the first of many payments, we also get to hear the babies heartbeat for the first time tomorrow. This is the longest I've waited for that in any of my pregnancies... although it was pretty close with my daughter, I didn't hear hers until 11weeks.
Some part of me wonders about multiples, but I don't really think I'm going to have twins so I'm not really that concerned, the other part of me says that even if there were multiples would we discover them? I mean it is only a heartbeat check...lol... ultrasound makes me so much more convinced...
Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated about the appointment, but I just wanted to jump on here tonight and tell you about it!
I'm so excited!

Oh and as a side note, I'm really starting to say good bye to morning sickness! Last week I had more good days than bad, and today I managed to clean my kitchen by myself for the first time in 9 weeks... that is HUGE! usually the best I could do was load the dish washer and then go lay down, today I not only did that but also hand washed the pans and knives, washed the counters and swept the floor!