Topic: Boobs!
View Single Post
April 21st, 2013, 06:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyrae03 View Post
Most unfortunately, mine do not seem to have grown in any way, shape, or form. And trust me, my husband would tell me if they had. He's been coming up to me with a ruler, checking to see if they have grown yet!
With my first pregnancy I didn't notice any change until the third trimester and even then it wasn't huge, after baby was born I noticed some bigger changes...

Seconed pregnancy I noticed things faster but didn't buy new bras until third trimester because I didn't want to invest in something that wouldn't fit in a few months.

This time I noticed changes almost right away and they don't seem to be stopping. I know I need to up the cup size but I still have quite a bit of growing pain so I'm not willing to invest yet... for now I'm just buldging out of everything not just the push-up bras that made me feel like I looked before babies... sad how they change after that first baby... (and a breastpump can KILL those beauties). I have a few non nursing bras that I saved from pregnancy with my second baby, that don't fit me until my ribs expand with the growth of my belly, so I should be able to get by if my boobs can hold out until I start showing a bit more.