View Single Post
April 22nd, 2013, 09:46 AM
Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
You can say goodbye for the big stuff but I learned a big lesson in this. I have a friend who we have been friends with since JR high. We were best friends. I got married in 2006, 3 years after graduating HS. She was my maid of honor, she was thrilled when I was pregnant with David came to visit a million times while I was visiting from WA. When David was 9 months old and we fell pregnant with Katelynn she said some very hurtful things. We walked away from each other for a few months at that point. She got engaged and I could not make it to her wedding. That really hurt her but she tried to understand we just could not afford it. When we moved back to San Diego we did a lot of stuff together again, along with another friend. When we were pregnant with Everett she called me to tell me how happy she was for us and to apologize for how she reacted to Katelynn and she hoped that I could find it in my heart to forgive her, I did. Last year her and her husband got a divorce. I always knew they would it was only a matter of time. I was the first one she called. We had a long talk when I found out we were pregnant this time about her acting the way she did and she did because she was miserable in her own life and jealous at how happy I was. She wanted everything I had but it came out as anger and being mean. Anyways my point of telling you all this is maybe something deeper is going on? I dont know her but in my friends case I knew that it was something deeper because I knew who she was married to. Huge hugs hun, I dont think you need to walk away completely especially if you have been friends for a long time. Just give it time to see what comes to light.