View Single Post
April 22nd, 2013, 07:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I actually really don't care how other people give birth (guess that makes me terrible) BUT it bugs me when people are clearly uneducated and then treat me like I don't know what I'm talking about or like *I'm* the one making bad birth decisions.... so, I guess if I could in those cases I really wish I felt comfortable posting information!

And I hate that I almost never share information as it is (out of fear of offending someone) but what REALLY sucks is when you have every reason to think it's someone you CAN talk to who DOES want to hear what you have to say, only to find out you were wrong.

this is my 4th pregnancy and I've been a mom for nearly 8 years. The ONE time I say something, and I'm treated like I'm giving out dangerous advice. Grr. Yeah, totally bugged me, but I supposed it's only expected that every decade you need to be reminded that everyone else can have an opinion but you, unless your opinion is mainstream, in which case you can have your opinion 100 times a day and as loud as you want...

Yep, that feels good to vent lol