View Single Post
April 22nd, 2013, 08:35 PM
Praying for a miracle
cd15
Amber I'm so happy that you still come to my journal and please do not stop posting because you feel guilty. I love seeing how you are you doing in your pregnancy so please don't hide your signature. I am so happy for you and wish you nothing but a healthy and happy pregnancy. I cant wait to hear about what u r having and see pics of your bundle of joy.

Well here it is cd 15 and I still haven't ovulated yet. I had some minor o cramps cd 12 and a lil ewcm (snotty looking) cd 12/13 but opk was negative. I have had minor cramps since then nothing that stands out. I am wondering if me being constipated has anything to do with my delay of ovulation. I checked my cervix and it is high and soft smooshy like. Having dh home is so wonderful. I missed him so much and cant get enough of him. I bought me some miralax to stop constipation. usually the lemon water helps with that but lately it hasn't been.
I haven't been to my lung doctor in a while. I had a appt last Thursday and didn't go cuz I was tired. I have to reschedule. I think he is going to suggest the biopsy. I guess time will tell. I am going to check on my jm buddies ttyl

Thanks bonnie for my siggie