View Single Post
April 23rd, 2013, 08:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah_K View Post
When I said white towel- we don't clean it with a white towel. That was just an example of how dirty they let it get. They rarely mop or sweep. Kids are always saying i keep stepping on crumbs and stuff. I understand wood and tile floors get dirty easy. That's not my point. My point is they only clean like once a month or every other month. They never dust. Dust is caked on the shelfs.

Fishermans- I didn't say it has to be spotless. I don't expect it to me near spotless. That's fine.

I don't think your getting my point.

Not trying to start an argument. Just asking what would y'all do? Quit or deal with the parents laziness and lack of common sense.

Like the boy is allergic to eggs(recently found out). That have not told me the results after I asked. They don't tell me important stuff.

If that was the question then, I'd definitely find a different job if you feel so strongly about it. I'd also specify when I got a new one that heavy cleaning isn't in your job description and be more picky about who you work for. That might sound harsh but I don't mean it that way. I'm just saying if you feel this strongly about it, you should find a family you click better with. Everyone needs money and a job but it's also important that if you are intending to work for someone, long term, you should get along with them and be in an enviorment where you feel comfortable. It would seem to me you don't feel comfortable here. Added stress while TTC is bad. Anyone will tell you that, even doctors. Good luck with you on your journey by the way. It's a long, hard, difficult road for some women and I hope you're not one of those cases.