View Single Post
April 23rd, 2013, 09:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
"bone everyday"

We very much tried for this baby. Our first was NTNP, our second was ha, Natural Family Planning baby (surprise). We tried for Everleigh, but not super trying.

After we lost Evey, technically the doc wanted us to wait 2 cycles, but there was no way I could go through another period when I was supposed to be pregnant anyway. Emotionally, it was the worst ever. And plus, I had my postpartum appointment and the doc said everything was back to normal. I think had she not been my doctor she would have told me that trying again after a month would have been fine, since she hesitated and saw how hard I was taking everything. My cycles went back to normal immediately and I never had hormone issues so we just went for it. We pretty much "tried" everyday around that fertile time. I was literally doubled over in pain from ovulating, so making this baby wasn't exactly the most fun ever.

Only a couple days after that I was already feeling pretty pregnant, got a faint BFP at 6DPO, the rest is history.