Topic: Funny story!
View Single Post
April 23rd, 2013, 10:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My sister is a due a month after me and totally fakes sick. It's disgusting. The other day she called me and told me she had just thrown up all over herself, the walls, and the floor at work and asked me to bring her clothes and carpet cleaner. I got there and there was not a drop of throw up anywhere. She was wearing a white dress! No smell, no wet spots, nothing. Then she had me buy her new shoes because they were covered in vomit. I didn't even know what to say! She's delusional. Afterwards she told me that I don't know what it's like to be sick and she's lost 10 lbs. she's 12 weeks and has only lost 10 lbs. I lose at least that with every pregnancy not throwing up. I was so sick with Lucy, by 12 weeks I'd lost at least 20 lbs. I stayed on the couch for half the pregnancy, and I don't know what it's like to be sick. Then she's always sayin how much the dr loves her, trying to make me jealous. Uh, I hate going to the dr, so I don't give a rats *** how much you've swindled him into believing you're sick so you can get meds. It's awful and a total comparison. I can't even talk to her about pregnancy because she takes all the fun out of it.