View Single Post
April 23rd, 2013, 01:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ours was planned and a super surprise...

Let me start by saying honestly, I didn't plan my girls but I'd be lost without them and I wouldn't change them for the world. DH had to seriously convince me to try for a child and when he did convince me, we decided we'd want 2 more children. Gosh, DH is a smooth talker We TTC for 3 months with Timmy. I got pregnant the day he came home from the boat for the season He wasn't home to see Timmy born. We decided to wait at least 2 years before we started trying. In February of last year we were NTNP. That lasted until I got my first AF lol We tried, charted, opk'ed, and timed for 13 cycles (9 months). Cycle 14 started in December and I went and asked why my cycles were so wonky and what was going on since it didn't take so long to get pregnant with my last 3 children. They diagnosed me with infertility and started talking about medications and procedures and what not. Then, cycle 15 started in January. I was devistated. DH and I always agreed that we wouldn't do medical intervention like that and we'd leave it in God's hands. I was in the process of talking him into visiting the RE and he got upset and gave up. We decided to stop trying. Well, we even went as far as avoiding in January because I had EWCM, and come Feb 12th, I got my It was unbelievable. It was my miracle, in my opinion because I never really wanted to give up. This will be our last child, no matter how badly he tries to talk me into another. Nope! Tubal Ligation. Say it with me!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"

Last edited by FishermansWife4; April 23rd, 2013 at 02:01 PM.