View Single Post
April 23rd, 2013, 02:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I had my 16 week appt today. It went well even though I was stressing about time and getting back to work for a meeting I was running

She did an unexpected ultrasound, so that was cool. We (Josh and I) saw the heartbeat and little Jane is looking like an alien right now

She kept slightly moving her one hand so it looked like she was really trying to wave to us. It was cute.

So baby is doing well.

Dr did not like that I had braxton hicks contractions the other night and wants me to not lift anything heavy and to take it easy. She also wants me to work on not being so stressed out. It's so hard though, I have a busy life.

And she wants me to eat healthy. I eat basically whatever I feel like and she wants me to eat less sodium and less junk food. It will be hard but I am going to try.

Other than that it was uneventful. We go for the anatomy scan in two and a half week and then back to the OB in 4 weeks.

Oh and she could see girl parts on the ultrasound, so just in case we were in the 0.006% of people that get a false materniT21 gender result, it's still a girl!

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12