View Single Post
April 23rd, 2013, 02:37 PM
Hi ladies,
I'm new here and I was just wondering if any of you could give me any info. I'll tell you about the situation I'm in. I was on the depo shot for about a year, got off of that and switched to the ortho overa patch, which I discontinued about five weeks ago. 4 days after removing the patch I had gotten my period. I don't know if I've ovulated since then, but my 28 days would have been this past Sunday, the 21st. I'm on day 30 and still no hint that I will be getting my period. My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex probably 3-4 times throughout this past month, we've been using spermicidal foam otherwise. Just this last weekend, a few days before my expected period, we had intercourse (with the foam) and he did end up ejaculating inside of me. I've taken multiple at home pregnancy tests, all of which came back negative. (Except I thought I may have saw one that was faintly positive, but then again I could have just been seeing things.) Today I went to First Choicr Clinic, they preformed another urine pregnancy test, also negative. But my nurse also mentioned that if I still haven't gotten my period in two weeks to come back and retest. I'm just extremely worried in the mean time. Not really experiencing any pregnancy symptoms, except for the past month or so I've had odd lightheaded spells, I've been rather bloated (more than usual) these past few days, and of course my period is late. I know it could be late for a number of reasons, but any responses are going to help me here! I'm 18 so I'm not really all too familiar with what's going on.

Thanks for reading ladies, home to hear from you soon!!