View Single Post
April 24th, 2013, 01:03 AM
POAS addict
Jen I hope so! So many BFP going around and I wish and hope you get to be one of them with a sticky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smsturner View Post
Thanks Leah
I finished my clomid today. I know the baby dance... is there a 'grow my follies' dance??
??? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiChica View Post
Another January hopeful here. My name is Lindsay. I just took my first ever dose of Clomid today. Doing 50 mg CD3-7 with an Ovidril trigger and TI. Aiming for an EDD of January 25!
Welcome and good luck with the IUI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachoochoo2 View Post
I am! I took clomid days 5-9 and just started my first 2WW in 2 years. I am 2 DPO now!
We are CD buddies i think Or close anyway!
GL! I hope the 2ww treats you well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlitnite611 View Post
So, I believe that my broken hot have won out and I will be starting with AF soon. Moving on to the RE in May.
Good luck with the RE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutenurse24 View Post
So I called my RE yesterday to let them know I was on CD 3. I am to come in on CD 13 (May 2nd) for ultrasound and possibly get my trigger shot that day. With the possibility of IUI happening on CD 14 or 15 (May 3rd or 4th). I'm very excited about this and so is DH. On top of that we will be meeting my parents halfway to pick our son up (on May 3rd or 4th). He has been having a vacation with Grandma and Grandpa and loving it.
*I* am excited too! Don't forget about ME! No but really, I am so hopeful for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdblessedbabe View Post
LUCY, I believe you will have your BFP this cycle. All u need for a baby is just one eggie and one sperm.

I am also a January hopeful, This is my 13th cycle TTC, I was on clomid CD2-CD6, Had LH surge CD13, Was on Premarin CD13&CD14, it is CD14 today, has been BDing as much as I can. thanks so much to DH. Hopefully, I will be testing and getting my BFP around 5th of May.
Maybe lucky #13 Here's to a Cinco De Mayo baby!!!
TTC#3 since Summer 2011
10 IUIs= one confirmed and lots of BFN
9/13/13 IVF#1 ( One 5AA blast)= BFN
11/18/13 FET (Two 5AA blasts)=
2/26/14 FET (Two 5BA blasts)= BFP!!!
Beta HCG 14 DPO: 181 / 17 DPO: 870 / 24 DPO: 16,051
3/24/14= We have a heartbeat and ONE sticky bean!
My blog

Check out Leah's cute newborn Hats and Baby Items!

Last edited by Lucy S.; April 24th, 2013 at 01:09 AM.